Engineering Physics International Conference (EPIC) 2016
The roles of engineering physics in advanced industrial development
7 – 10 September 2016, Bandung, Indonesia
|[August 2nd, 2016]||For the participants whose abstracts have already accepted, please make payment according to the information given in the acceptance email.
After paying the registration fee, please sent us your bank transfer proof via e-mail: email@example.com, as the confirmation of your payment.
|[August 22nd, 2016]||The deadline for full paper submission is extended until August 30th, 2016|
|[August 24th, 2016]||For any participant who wants to participate in the excursion activity please fill this form. For more information, please contact us.|
|[September 1st, 2016]||General schedule can be found here. The details for parallel sessions can be found here.|
The Engineering Physics International Conference (EPIC) 2016 will be held at Aula Timur ITB, on 7 – 10 September 2016, Jl. Ganesa No. 10 Bandung Indonesia.
The conference topics include, and related to area:
- Industrial Measurements,
- Sensor Systems and Actuators,
- Advanced Material Science & Nanotechnology,
- Physics in the Built Environment,
- Energy System & Management,
- Simulation and Visualization Techniques,
- Computational Materials Design,
- Illumination Design and Technology,
- Environmental Noise,
- Architectural Acoustics,
- Vibration Measurement and Control,
- Thermal Science and Engineering,
- Industrial Health, Safety, and Environment,
- Musical Acoustics.
The conference is organized by Engineering Physics Group, Faculty of Industrial Technology, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia. The purpose of this conference is to facilitate researchers, scientists and engineers forum from all over the world to exchange ideas and discuss research progress in the field of Engineering Physics.
I Gusti Putu Suryawirawan
(Direktur Jenderal Industri Logam, Mesin, Alat Transportasi, dan Elektronika (ILMATE), Kemenperin Indonesia)
Topic : "Advanced Industrial Measurement"
(Universitas Diponegoro, Indonesia)
Topic : "Smoke-wire Flow Visualization Technique"
Katsuyuki Fukutani, Prof
(University of Tokyo, Japan)
Topic : "Advanced Material Science and Processing, Nanotechnology"
Sekartedjo, Prof, Dr., Ir., MSc
(Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember, Indonesia)
Topic : "Photonics Engineering"
(PT Texmaco, Indonesia)
Topic : "Industrial Modernization Development"
Sunarno, Prof., Ir., MEng., Ph.D.
(Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia)
Topic : "Energy System"
Harijono A. Tjokronegoro, Prof.
(Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia)
Topic : "Sonar Signal Processing"
Hideaki Kasai, Prof.
(NIT Akashi, Japan)
Topic : "Towards Hydrogen Society"
|Start of paper and poster submission||14 March 2016|
|Paper and poster submission deadline||
Extended: 30 July, 2016
|Notification of acceptance||1st batch : 20 July 2016
2nd batch : 7 August, 2016
|Full-paper (camera ready) submission deadline||
|Deadline of early bird registration||10 August 2016|
|Conference date||7 - 10 September 2016|
|Chairman||Brian Yuliarto, Ph.D (ITB)|
|Secretary||Iwan Prasetyo, Ph.D (ITB)|
|Treasury||Suyatman, Ph.D (ITB)|
|Publication||I Gde Nyoman Merthayasa, Ph.D (ITB)|
|Technical Program ITB||R. Sugeng Joko Sarwono, Ph.D (ITB)|
|Technical Program ITS||Dhany Arifianto, Ph.D (ITS)|
|Technical Program UGM||Sentagi S. Utami, Ph.D (UGM)|
- R. M. Soegijanto, Prof (ITB)
- Harijono A. Tjokronegoro, Prof. (ITB)
- Hideaki Kasai, Prof. (NIT Akashi)
- Benjamin Soenarko, Prof. (ITB)
- Husein A. Akil, Prof. (KIM LIPI) *)
- Hermawan K. Dipojono, Prof. (ITB)
- Sunarno, M.Eng., Prof. (UGM)
- Bambang Sunendar, Prof. (ITB)
- Sekartedjo, Prof. (ITS)
- Edi Leksono, Ph.D (ITB)
- Erik Esche, Dr. Ing. (TU Berlin) *)
- Ahmad Nuruddin, Ph.D (ITB)
- S.H. Winoto, Prof. (UNDIP)
- M. Kemal Agusta, Ph.D (ITB)
- Syarif Junaidi, Ph.D (University of Sharjah)
- FX Nugroho Soelami, Ph.D (ITB)
- Awang N.I. Wardana, Ph.D (UGM)
- Bambang L. Widjiantoro, Ph.D (ITS) *)
- Huda Abdullah, Ph.D (Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia)
- Ida Bagus Ardhana Putra, Ph.D (ITB)
- Riza Muhida, Ph. D (Surya University) *)
- Sentagi S. Utami, Ph.D (UGM)
- Totok Soehartanto, Ph.D (ITS) *)
- Mego Pinandito, Dr. (KIM LIPI) *)
- Kholoud Ahmed Hamam, Ph.D (King Abdulaziz University)
- Rizki Armanto Mangkuto, Ph.D (ITB)
*) Still waiting for confirmation.
- Nugraha, Ph.D (ITB)
- Dhany Arifianto, Ph.D (ITS)
- Gunawan Nugroho, Ph.D (ITS)
- Rizki Armanto Mangkuto, Ph.D (ITB)
- Gea Oswah Fatah Parikesit, Ph.D. (UGM)
- Damar Rastri Adhika, Ph.D (ITB)
- Purwadi Agus Darwito, Ph.D (ITS)
- Fadjar Fathurrahman, Ph.D (ITB)
- Adhitya Gandaryus Saputro, Ph.D (ITB)
- Mohammad Kholid Ridwan, Ph.D (UGM)
- Mohammad Kemal Agusta, Ph.D (ITB)
- Muhammad Ary Murti, MT (Tel-U)
- Wisnu Hendradjit,M.Sc.E. (ITB)
- Reza Fauzi, MT (Tel-U)
- Rahmat Romadhon, MT (ITB)
- Ahmad Qurthobi, MT (Tel-U)
- Irsyad Nashirul Haq, MT (ITB)